- The leaves condition the water and boost shrimp’s health while providing them with an alternative food source.
- The shrimp either directly eat the leaves or graze on the bio-film that will accumulate on the leave.
- Vegetable or Leaf based diets provide more carbohydrates, minerals, and vitamins.
- Alder leaves are a great ‘holiday’ food as it should last10-14 days depending on the amount of shrimp you have.
- After rinsing add to tank as is or soak in hot water for 5-10min before adding to your tank.
NOTE: Dried Alder leaves are very fragile and must be handled with care.