The J Pipe nano diffuser is perfect for nano aquascapes and tanks in which you want to inject CO2 without hindering tubing inside the tank. The high-performance ceramic membrane creates ultra-fine CO2 bubbles, which spread in the entire tank. The CO2 can thus be absorbed by the plants in the best way possible. J Pipe nano diffusers are made of glass and thus they are almost invisible in the aquascape/aquarium.
- With high-quality ceramic membrane
- Made of glass
- Compatible with pressurised gas cylinders and limited compatibility with biological CO2 supplying systems (biological CO2 supplying systems need to produce at least a pressure of 1 bar)
- With connection for commercially available 4/6mm CO2 tubing
- No need for suction cups: just hang the diffuser over the aquarium’s edge
- We recommend to use soft silicone tubing to connect the glassware in order to reduce the risk of glass breakage. The piece of hose used should be kept as short as possible in order to avoid unnecessary CO2 losses.
- Silicone hose is not pressure resistant and therefore can not be used for connection to the pressure regulator.