The most quiet and energy efficient diaphragm air pump is also the most rugged and longest lasting. And when it does need maintenance, 15 minutes with a few simple tools will have your pump ready for years more reliable service.
FujiMAC pumps are industry leaders for a reason, we are wholly focused on our products, customers and distributor support.
FujiMAC’s 30-year track record of producing the world’s best diaphragm air pump has been achieved through stringent quality control.
FujiMAC is the only wastewater diaphragm air pump available that is MADE IN JAPAN.
100 per cent of design, production and testing is performed in Japan.
FujiMAC diaphragm air pumps are built to last.
The quietest and energy efficient diaphragm air pump is also the most rugged and longest lasting. And when it does need maintenance, 15 minutes with a few simple tools will have your pump ready for years more reliable service.
- Compact – high quality Japanese internal components, including a small powerful rare earth magnet means FujiMAC is smaller than competing pumps
- Oil less – a floating rare earth magnet and two proprietary synthetic diaphragms are the only moving parts, which means no pistons, bearings or other wear items.
- Built in safety switch – FujiMAC air pumps all feature a reliable electrical circuit breaker. The resettable switch will interrupt pump power in the event of a diaphragm failure to prevent internal damage. This allows a simple and quick rebuilt rather than pump replacement.
- Easy maintenance – FujiMAC pumps can be rebuilt in approximately 15 minutes using two common hand tools.
- Stable air flow – FujiMAC performance does not degrade over time, ensuring reliable wastewater treatment. These pumps are also not subject to uneven air pulses, but instead deliver smooth even airflow.
- Convenient sizes – FujiMAC pumps come in two physical sizes, and the six pumps in the model range share many internal parts, which makes stocking spares an easy task. The FujiMAC model designation indicates the pumps air production in litres per minute.