The Glass Pot SHIZUKU by DOOA is a handmade glass container with lid in a very attractive design. This sophisticated, teardrop-shaped planter is particularly suitable for the cultivation of plants that prefer high humidity. Adequate gas exchange is ensured by small holes in the upper part of the glass container body. Watering becomes a very easy task thanks to a tiny hole in the center of the lid. The irrigation water is simply poured into the glass lid and immediately it begins to drip down onto the plant. Excess water can be removed easily with the DOOA System Paluda Drainage Piece, sold separately.
The Glass Pot SHIZUKU offers many planting options. Whether it’s epiphytic orchids tied to a piece of root wood, a ball-shaped wabi kusa with emersed plants, or a mini paludarium that also uses DOOA Jungle Soil as a substrate, there are no limits to small-scale gardening design.
The SHIZUKU Glass Pot looks particularly harmonious when placed on the classy DOOA Wood Base SHIZUKU. Complemented by a matching DOOA Essential Oil, you can create a relaxing rainforest atmosphere in your living spaces. The wooden base and essential oils are not included and can be purchased separately.
- Handmade glass container with fitting lid
- With holes for ventilation
- To water the plants, water drips through a tiny hole in the lid
- For planting with small aquatic plants or orchids
- Ideal for plants that prefer high humidity
- Very decorative teardrop-shaped design
- Wood Base and Essential Oil are not included in the scope of delivery
|DOOA – Glass Pot Shizuku|
|Height – Pot||200 mm|
|Diameter – Pot||max. 170 mm|
|Height – Lid||20 mm|
|Diameter – Lid||max. 103 mm|